Sunday, September 1, 2013

DBB-126

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7)

In several Psalms, David, the psalmist, affirms that God is his hiding place and that God hides him from the enemy. He, for one, knew that unless God protected him, all other protection was of little or no use. He was hunted by his enemies often and sought God as his hiding place. 
In Psalm 17, he prays for protection in this manner.....
Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings (v.8)

God is Almighty. He is able to protect his children at all times from all the attacks of the evil one. In the prophecy of Daniel, we read of how God closed the mouth of lions and protected his servant Daniel when he was thrown into a den of lions (Daniel Ch.6). Daniel testified...
My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, O king." (Daniel 6:22)
God also protected the 3 Hebrew youths who were thrown in to the fiery furnace by King Nebuchadnezzar because they defied his orders of worshipping his idol (Daniel Ch.3). The king who had ordered that they be thrown in to the fiery furnace later testified....
"Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king's command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God. (Daniel 3:28)

God has not changed. He will deliver you from the attacks of the enemy by sending his angel.
Confess aloud what the Psalmist said when confronted by troubles innumerable and gain victory over your situation this day...
For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. (Psalm 27:5)

Yes...God will keep you safe in his dwelling, he will hide you in the shelter of his tabernacle and set you high upon a rock.


Dr. Johnson Cherian MD. PhD.
Website: Free Christian Resources And Downloads
Blog: Christian Freebies
Graphics: Free Christian Graphics
Radio: Malayalam-English Christian Radio 
E- Mail Me: johnson3570@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment